Personal Injury Attorney
I have been fighting for the rights of victims since 2008, whether it be for the rights of those injured in accidents, those injured in workplace accidents, or crime victims. I believe that the best resolutions come from attorneys that are invested in their clients – and that is the type of relationship that The Case HandlerTM team strives for. That means being involved with our clients from the inception of the case all the way through resolution. There is a strength that comes from that relationship and trust.
There is also a strength that comes from a career of litigating cases. Law is more than just reading and writing – it is adversarial and demands that you have a skilled advocate on your side that can get you the best result possible and take your case to trial if needed.
I bring both great relationships and great advocacy skills, exemplified by a history of winning, to each and every case we take and will make those relationships and skills work for you.
People come to see me when they are at their worst. Their lives have been turned upside down and they need help putting everything back together. Let us be the ones you can lean on to help.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2008
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, B.S., Business, 2005
- New York: 2014
- New Jersey: 2015
- United States District Court:
- Northern District of Illinois – Trial Bar: 2012
- Illinois: 2008 (voluntarily inactive)
- August A. Rendigs, Jr. National Products Liability, Finalist
- The John Marshall Law School F. Herzog Competition, Quarter-finalist
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Estates and Trusts I
- Sarbanes-Oxley: A Dark Cloud Over Intellectual Property and Business, 6 J. MARSHALL REV. INTELL. PROP. L. 272 (2007).
No Fields Found.