Partner, Personal Injury Attorney
Since 2004, I have been obtaining justice for accident victims by making sure they receive full compensation for their injury, medical bills and loss of income. To date, the total recovery for my clients has been over $55 million dollars.
The law provides for a one-time recovery in personal injury actions making your choice of personal injury attorney a crucial decision. Whether you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, workplace accident or as a result of medical negligence, I am confident that you will have peace of mind knowing that I will not rest short of obtaining the justice you deserve.
I live my life believing that relationships are the key to problem solving. That’s why I have always practiced law on the principle that my clients are part of my extended family and bring to each representation an honest and aggressive approach that would be expected of a “family attorney.” I am a 3rd generation personal injury lawyer and my grandfather would always remind me that a good attorney will have many cases but a client only has one. With that in mind I am committed to treating every case like it’s my most important case.
The last thing anyone needs in life is to sustain a personal injury, yet when it does happen, the first thing you need is an attorney who is fully committed to using their advocacy skills and reputation for success in bringing about a successful outcome to an unfortunate situation.
If you have sustained a personal injury and need a lawyer to help you fight for justice and financial recovery, I welcome you to join my extended family and let me be your lawyer for life.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2003
- University of Maryland of College Park, B.S. Journalism, 2000
- Massachusetts: 2004
- New York: 2004
- New Jersey: 2004
- United States District Courts:
- Southern District of New York: 2008
- Eastern District of New York: 2017
- United States Supreme Court: 2007
- New York Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Over $55 million dollars obtained for clients
- Top 50 Verdicts in New York in 2016
- Obtained the highest reported verdict for a “no-fault” motor vehicle accident: $2.55 million dollars
- Ranked #4 in New York Law Journal’s Top New York Settlements of 2016 – Premises Liability
- Featured weekly: Irie Jam Radio 93.5 FM
- Featured monthly: Street Hype Newspaper